From our team at Curibo, we wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May this festive season bring you happiness and peace! Thank you for all your support throughout the year.
Here a few services updates to expect for the New Year:
- We have loads of new items arriving around the beginning of January and Invoices will be sent out next week.
- We'll be away till the 28th of December. Shipping will briefly resume from the 29th to the 30th of December. Then, we'll be away again for New Years, from the 31st of December till the 3rd of January.
- Due to the new variant of Covid found in the UK, Lockdown, and Brexit, imports have been delayed. So, expect a few ETA (Estimated Date of Arrival) changes on our product listings next week.
- Royal Mail has temporarily suspended all mail services to Europe, except for the Republic of Ireland. We are keeping the situation under close and constant review. Customers should check our website for regular updates.
- They'll be a few updates with the site soon, which will benefit frequent buyers, so make sure to be on the lookout for that.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this period. We assure you that we will work to the best of our ability to ensure that delays are kept to a minimum. Stay safe.