Geralt of Rivia helped Emhyr var Emreis (using the alias ‘Duny’) from him being killed and lifting his curse. Duny filled with gratitude was willing to give the Witcher any reward he asked. Geralt asked for the Law of Surprise, an oath binding magical law that has unexpected results. Turns out Duny’s bride Pavette was pregnant when this oath was made forever intertwining the fate of the baby; Princess Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, and Geralt forever.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing
- Includes Ciri’s sword, sheath, Elder Power Magic, and base
- Figure is showcased in The Witcher themed window box packaging
- Collect all additional McFarlane Toys The Witcher Figures
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.